Saturday, January 14, 2017

Review: Wicked Bride Games

Wicked Bride Games Wicked Bride Games by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whatever you think this is, you're probably wrong. I thought I was getting a competition. I thought I was getting hot, dirty sex. I thought I was getting a nice little HEA.

Well, I got those things--I think. But I also got a total mindfuck of a book with characters more twisted than any I've encountered this year. Good news? I like the mindfuck. Bad news? Well, honestly, there isn't one.

Nine women. Three brothers. One Wicked Bride. Who will win? Who will come out on top? What are you willing to do for fifty million dollars? How far are you wiling to go?

You'll have to search inside yourself for these answers and I don't think the truth will be as easy to swallow as you'd like. It's a crazy, fucked up, twisted book and I'm excited to see where the second book takes us.

Max and Naomi. Damn. That's a couple I'd NEVER want to cross.

View all my reviews

No comments: