Thursday, September 01, 2016

Review: Dirty Desire

Dirty Desire Dirty Desire by M. Dauphin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 I Need Knox Now Stars!

Holy hell! That's hot. Do I have to say more than that? Knox and Harper are one hot little item and I couldn't wait to see them between the sheets. Or wherever. Let's face it, when it comes to the sexy times, I'm not limiting characters to the bedroom.

Harper lives with her best friend, Leigh. Well, she did. Leigh is moving out so he can live with his boyfriend, but it's cool because he has someone to take his place.
Harper has one rule: Don't fuck the roommate.

But Knox is tall, dark, handsome, and off the charts sexy. Tanned skin, dark hair, and dark eyes? What's not to want? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And Harper wants him big time.

These two fight it. I'm quite impressed. Harper knows Knox will only be around for a few months while he launches his business--which seems sketchy as fuck, but well, just read it--and then he's going back to Springfield. So, yeah, no need to get attached.

Anyway, Harper has to be one of my new favorite characters. She's spunky and fun and one of the most real people I've had the pleasure of reading. I mean, our first real encounter is this chick yelling to Leigh about a plunger!

"Leigh!" I yell down the stairway as I swing open the apartment door, holding his plunger he had sitting by the door. "I'm going to need this, you can't take it from me!"

I'm pretty sure Harper's first conversation with Knox is one of those that will stick with me for a very long time.
"Yeah. A shit ton. Did he tell you who he's moving in with me? A damn stranger. I could be murdered in my sleep and Leigh wouldn't even know about it because he won't be here."...."I wouldn't ever kill you, don't worry." My eyes whip to Knox and he grins then winks before walking over to the trailer.

And should you even get me started on the sex? Probably not, but here's a little snippet for you.
"It shouldn't feel this good yet," I murmur as I feel the start of my orgasm coming on.
"Trust me, Harp. This is just the beginning." He slams his lips to mine, muffling my cry as he slams into me.

"Show me what you do at night." The demand coming out of him is nowhere near the Knox I thought I knew, but it makes me instantly wet for him.
"Excuse me?"
"I've heard the moans, Harper, and I know you don't just bring males over here and dispose with them before I'm up in the morning. I've heard you moan my name and use your own fingers to make you come undone, now let me see how it's done."

Is it hot in here? I thought so. This continues. The sex is hot, the banter is fun, and the story just keeps coming and coming.
Yes. I said that.

Want a hot little read that will have you struggling to hold the kindle with only one hand? Grab Dirty Desire and get to reading. Don't say I didn't warn you.

View all my reviews

No comments: