Thursday, July 21, 2016

Review: Pucked

Pucked Pucked by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I thought this book was amazing the first time, it doesn't hold a candle to how I feel about it this time around. How did I not realize that listening to Alex and Vi would be better than reading about Alex and Vi? How?!
And that accent on Alex? Yum. I have no clue what it is or why I feel like he sounds a bit Irish, but I'll let it go because I'm junk with accents and I find this one dreamy.
And Vi! This chick is great! Seriously. I can't get enough of her.
I laughed out loud throughout the majority of this book. I looked like a lunatic laughing while driving down the road. I don't even care.
And when Charlene says "bless you" and hands Vi a tissue the first time she hears the word Guelph, I died. All. The. Deads. Because I couldn't stop laughing.

Oh! Oh, oh, oh. How in the hell can one even describe the locker room scene properly? That scene is HAWT. I mean, I enjoyed it the first time, but hearing it come out of a man's mouth? Pardon me while I go change into something a little less...constricting.

I had a good time with this. So happy I revisited Alex and Vi. Next up is Buck and Sunny. And then my absolute favorite, Randy. Oh, and Lily. She's there too.

View all my reviews

No comments: