Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Review: Dark Sexy Knight

Dark Sexy Knight Dark Sexy Knight by Katy Regnery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Katy has officially place herself in my "always buy" list. I will always purchase books this woman releases because they are beautifully written. She has a magical way with words and I believe her fairytales show this magic more than any of her other series. Which isn't to say her other books aren't amazing, because they are, they just don't take on that magical note that these do.

Colton Lane is dark, sexy, brooding, and managing a disorder that has almost consumed him.

Verity Gwynn is a sweet, pretty, caring woman who takes care of her special needs brother.

These two collide at a career fair and the rest is history. Colton may have a bad-boy rep, but that doesn't stop him from taking care of Verity and her brother. It doesn't stop him from wanting to date the sweet, lovely Verity.

I don't even have the words needed to describe how much I really liked this couple. The story is like every little girls' fariytale come true. Colt is her knight in shining armor and Verity is the damsel in distress.

"We are a fucking fairy tale.

View all my reviews

No comments: