Thursday, September 29, 2016

Review: Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella

Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella Get Inked: A Pucked Series and Clipped Wings Crossover Novella by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What do you get when the bad boys of hockey meet the bad boys of ink? You end up with the collaboration called Get Inked by the lovely Helena Hunting.

This book is a fun, dirty read. It's short and super easy to lose yourself in. As someone who hasn't read the Clipped Wings series, I haven't met Hayden and Tenley. However, that does not mean that I haven't heard of them. And what I've heard has me wanting to fit Clipped Wings and Inked Armor into my reading schedule yesterday. On the plus side, you don't have to know Hayden and Tenley in order to appreciate their appearance in this novella. In fact, not knowing them beforehand will pretty much guarantee that you'll run out a grab their books (I hear they are angsty AF, so be prepared).

Anyway.

This book has everyone you've ever wanted to see. Randy, Lily, Violet, Alex, Hayden, and Tenley. You'll also see some POVs that--if you're a diehard Pucked series fan--you've been dying to see. Lance or Darren, anyone? Plus a little bit of Chris and Sarah. See, everyone is here.

I'm pretty sure this is the worst review known to man, but I can't really say anything beyond this is an excellent crossover novella set in two different worlds. And when those worlds collide, you get Vi talking about nipple piercings, Lily looking at tattoos for herself, Randy working on a new sleeve, and Hayden enjoying cupcakes. You also get Tenley baking, Chris braiding hair, and Darren being all Dom-like (what is with this relationship?!). Everything is here. Everyone is here.

They're like a fuck-bomb ready to explode.

View all my reviews

No comments: