Thursday, March 20, 2014


Title: Room for More
Author: Beth Ehemann
Release date February: 20th 2014 


Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

Three months ago, I found something I haven’t had in years.

Hope.

That hope came in the form of a sexy, carefree hockey player named Brody Murphy. He swooped in and won me over with his big heart and the way he cared for me…and my girls. When they look at him, they see the father they’ve never had.

Now, my past and present are colliding and the outcome might just be too much for me to bear. Can I make the right decision when I’ve spent my whole life making the wrong ones?


“Lucy, this is mommy’s . . . friend, Zach.” I smiled.
“Hi.” She grinned at him.
His face visibly relaxed a little after my introduction. “Hi, Lucy. Nice to meet you.”
She flashed another smile at him before running off with her leaf to find Piper.
He looked at me wide-eyed. “Holy shit.”
“What?”
That mega-watt smile I remembered from five years ago flashed at me. “She looks just like me.”
I stared at him for a second and rolled my eyes. “Trust me, I know. I’ve been staring at that face every day for six years. That part hasn’t been easy.”
“She has my smile.”
“And your puppy dog eyes.”
I felt him staring at me, but I couldn’t bring myself to look at him. Something hung in the air between us. Not quite a spark and not quite nothing. It was history. Good or bad, I shared something with him that I didn’t share with any other person on this planet, not even Brody.



Beth Ehemann lives in the northern suburbs of Chicago with her 4 crazy kids and her husband, who’s also a big kid most of the time. She loves reading, photography, martinis and all things Chicago Cubs.



OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES


AMAZON B&N

No comments: